- ABOUT US
- CAMPUS LIFE
- TRAINING & PLACEMENT
Admission to all courses (except Ph.D.) is done on the basis of an online entrance test - "GLAET", held at 60 centres all over India. Admission to these courses is subject to fulfilment of the eligibility criteria. Before applying for any of the course, please ensure that you fulfil the eligibility criteria.
1. Register yourself for the online entrance test by CLICK HERE.
2. An entrance fee of Rs.700/-(except D.Pharma, Diploma in engg. & B.Ed) will be charged during GLAET registration which can be paid through:
On-line Payment Mode
Off-line Payment Mode
3. On successful registration candidate will receive unique registration id & password on registered e mail id. This Id and Password should be noted down by the candidate as it is required for the further examination procedure.
Candidates can also register themselves through an offline registration process:
1. To Download, the offline entrance registration by CLICK HERE.
2. Take a printout and fill the required details completely.Send your duly filled registration form in an envelope along with the demand draft of Rs 700/- (except D.Pharma, Diploma in engg. & B.Ed) drawn in favour of "GLA University" payable at "VRINDAVAN". Also mention "Offline GLAET-17 Registration For Name of the Course you are applying" on the back side of the envelope & send it through post or by hand at:
17km Stone, NH-2, Mathura-Delhi Road,
P.O. Chaumuhan, Mathura-281 406 (U.P.)
3. Candidate must mention his/her name & unique id on the back side of demand draft.
4. The candidates will be informed by university officials within 7 working days of receipt of the form.
Call at 0562-250900, 250909 OR SEND email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Entrance fee for B. Ed, Diploma in engineering & D Pharma is Rs 500/-.