Build your own dreams With
E-Cell GLA University Mathura
Learn, grow and become the best version of yourself everyday.
E-Cell GLAU elaborated as Entrepreneurship cell is a non-profit, strategically innovated, value driven organization with prime focus on impacting young minds and is run by entrepreneurs in making.E-Cell aims at developing entrepreneurial spirit among students and shares a vision to foster innovation and budding ideas in youths.
Meet The Team
We are a dedicated and steadfast team of 30 members constantly working to help nurture an entrepreneurial culture amongst the youth.Each team member is appointed through a rigorous selection process to create a harmonically operating team willing to help the students gain the traits of an entrepreneur.
President, Vice-President & General Secretary
Team Design & Development
Team Marketing & Sponsership
Way to your DREAM-TEAM
Roles and Responsibilities Of the Respected Members!!
Apply now by clicking on this link..https://forms.gle/wCf3okSvVZeeJdoV9
- Promote entrepreneurship on campus and lead the Entrepreneurship Cell in comprehensive capacity.
- Plan out all activities of E-Cell in consultation with other teams and stakeholders and take initiatives and get them executed through the team.
- Be the face of GLAU E-Cell at all national and international events/forums.
- Maintain coordination among all divisions and teams of E-Cell.
- Present the E-Cell’s report to Faculty mentors and Alumni committees, as and when required by it and once towards the end of the tenure.
- Be responsible and accountable for all affairs of E-Cell.
- Develop and train senior leadership of E-Cell.
Vice President Roles
Vice President, Operations
- Prepare event calendar for E-Cell with the help of other teams.
- Be responsible for the booking of venues for all activities of E-Cell and obtain proper permissions/security clearances for the same.
- Be responsible for all hospitality-related services for invited guests, alumni, and speakers.
- Maintain and promote harmonious relations with all key support divisions/functions of the University such as Transport, Security, Civil, Electrical, Hostel Admin, Horticulture, Registrar's Office, Proctor's office, Dean of Students Affairs and Dean of Academic Affairs, etc.
- Implement and manage relevant information systems/ERPs/dashboards for intelligent and timely decision making by all divisions and their leaders/members.
- Responsible for membership drives for E-Cell.
- Work on ticket prices with the help of Head, Finance.
- Develop and train the Operations division of E-Cell
Vice President, Incubation
- Maintain coordination in Incubation division of E-Cell.
- Directly interact with the student entrepreneurs and engage with Campus Start-ups, keeping a track of their progress.
- Help out people with ideas to set up their start-up on campus.
- Organize entrepreneurship intensive interactions targeting innovators, investors, funding agencies and entrepreneurs and provide them a platform to interact.
- Coordinate with all other entities related to start-ups such as NEN, ISBA, NGNGIEDC, SPARKLE, Startup Launchpad, etc.
- Develop and train the Incubation division of E-Cell.
Vice President, Marketing
- Arrange sponsorships and resources for the E-Cell by bringing in various associations and partnerships.
- Ensure coverage releases of the events conducted by the E-Cell and startups under NGIEDC through print, electronic & social media channels.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining Digital Library for E-Cell.
- Be the central owner and custodian of all E-Cell and E-Cell spawned brands/events such as TEDxGLAU, LinkedinLocal Mathura, Digital Adda, Under25, E-Conclave, E-Summit, and others that will be created from time to time.
- Develop and train the Marketing division of E-Cell.
- Prepare the budget for all activities of E-Cell, including the major events.
- Ensure proper & timely clearance of bills and be responsible for all financial transactions occurring on behalf of E-Cell.
- Ensure financial integrity and propriety within the function and across all parts of the E-Cell, and report any deviations or violations thereof.
- Prepare Annual Financial Report and carry out an internal audit, which would then be forwarded to management and external auditors.
- Connect with different service providers & vendors and negotiate prices with them.
- Develop and train the Finance team of E-Cell
Head, Student Relations
- Conduct on-campus and off-campus announcements of events.
- Be responsible for engaging with students cutting across all faculties and departments of the university and increasing the membership base and impact of the E-Cell organization.
- Responsible for selling and maintaining a record of event tickets.
- Ensure feedback collection of events and E-Cell in general.
- Develop and train the Student Relations team of E-Cell.
Head, Events & Logistics
- Plan, structure and conduct major and minor events under E-Cell.
- Work on their budget with the help of Head, Finance, and commerce.
- Responsible for arrangements and hospitality of guests of E-Cell.
- Maintain good relations and rapport with all the university support functions around the year, to ensure full and pro-active support before, during and after all events.
- Be responsible for stage preparation during events.
- Develop and train the Events & Logistics team of E-Cell.
Head, Data Analysis & MIS
- Maintain all student data for E-Cell for pre and post events.
- Ensure data integrity, consistency and security across all departments/teams.
- Responsible for creation of monthly E-Cell reports and dashboard.
- Assist other teams in preparation of reports and data handling.
- Develop and maintain Student Data Management Software.
- Develop and maintain Project management software.
- Develop and train the Data Analysis & MIS team of E-Cell.
Head, Corporate Relations
- Act as the primary connection between industry professionals (VCs, angel investors, mentors) and students.
- Help in partnering and creating MOUs with external entrepreneurial organizations and associations at the national and international levels.
- Invite and interface with external guests and resources at E-Cell.
- Work to bring in corporate partnerships for E-Cell.
- Develop and train the Corporate Relations team of E-Cell.
Head, Media & Publicity
- Create and manage all of the content on E-Cell’s social media handles and websites.
- Manage publicity campaigns of various activities under the ambit of E-Cell including NGIEDC, ensuring timely release of social media posts and coming up with innovative publicity ideas.
- Ensure proper coverage of the events conducted by E-Cell and startups under NGIEDC in written, still photography & videography modes, and through interviews of visiting personalities.
- Develop and train the Media & Publicity team of E-Cell.
Head, Design & IT
- Work in tandem with Media & Publicity team to design creatives and publicity campaigns for the various events and activities of E-Cell, including posters, newsletters, brochures, social media posts, etc.
- Maintain, revamp, and keep the E-Cell website updated.
- Check for the proper working of IT resources.
- Help Startups under NGIEDC with design and IT-related work.
- Develop and train the Design & IT team of E-Cell.
Head, Talent Search
- Interact with students to spread awareness about NGIEDC.
- Responsible for searching for new entrepreneurial talent and budding startups across the university.
- Maintain comprehensive records of all potential innovators, entrepreneurs and change agents found among the student body of the university.
- Plan activities for students like idea generation and brainstorming, Startup Boot camp/Startup Weekend, etc.
- Develop and train the Talent Search team of E-Cell.
Head, Incubatee Relations
- Manage student entrepreneurs that engage in campus Start-ups and keeping a track of their progress.
- Provide them with handholding support, tracking their progress, helping them in using tools & frameworks, etc.
- Develop and maintain NGIEDC report, as and when required by mentors, and once towards the end of the tenure.
- Manage relationships with university R&D labs to discover the potential for commercialization and connecting student talent to such potential opportunities.
- Help with IPR management and protection by connecting incubatees to relevant legal sources.
- Help startups with various operations and support functions.
- Develop and train the Incubatee Relations team of E-Cell .
Head, Investor Relations
- Act as the primary connection between industry professionals (VCs, angel investors, mentors) and student entrepreneurs.
- Coordinate with Faculty Mentorship Board of NGIEDC.
- Work to bring in corporate partnerships and sponsorships for NGIEDC.
- Be in active touch with all national and international entrepreneurship promoting organizations such as TiE, NEN, Y Combinator, Indian Angel Network, IIT/IIM Incubator organizations.
- Help start-ups to pitch their idea to potential investors.
- Develop and train the Investor Relations team of E-Cell.