Submission Instructions :
Guidelines for Submission
- Paper Submission link is active from 28th August 2019.
- All submissions must be in English only.
- Authors are invited to submit full paper as a PDF using the IEEE templates. Paper drafts must
be prepared in English with a maximum of six (6) printed pages in IEEE format (10-point font,
double-column and A4) including figures, tables and references. The conference reserves the
right to refrain from reviewing papers that are significantly longer than 6 pages.
- Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit papers electronically to PARC2020 through
Easy Chair. For submission of paper, at least one of the Authors of the paper should be a
registered user of Easy Chair. Unregistered authors should first create an account on Easy
- Review process for this conference is BLINDED, which means Authors and Reviewers are
restricted from seeing each other's identity. Therefore, the Authors are instructed not to
mention the name & affiliation in the manuscript anywhere being submitted for review.
Author's name & affiliation details may be included at the time of CAMERA READY
Manuscript submission after paper acceptance.
- The maximum no. of words allowed in abstract is 250 words and at least 5 key words are also
- The authors are advised to select only one (i.e. the most suitable) track out of 10 mentioned
tracks in submission page for their submission at the time of submitting the manuscript through
- All papers submitted to PARC2020 will be checked for plagiarism according to IEEE
guidelines. If found free of plagiarism, it will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on
NOVELTY, Presentation, Correctness and Relevance to the conference. In case of the minor
plagiarism, the authors will be asked to rewrite the paper. In other cases, the paper will be
- The acceptance of papers along with referees’ comments will be communicated to authors by
email. Authors are required to incorporate the comments received in the CAMERA-READY
PAPER before final submission.
- The accepted conference papers will be scheduled for presentation either at the technical session or poster session. Presentation of an accepted paper at the conference is a requirement of publication in the conference proceedings.
Please note: the link will be active only from 28th August 2019 till the closing date of submissions.
Duly fill-in details of authors, affiliations and other particulars.
Please choose topics within ONE CATEGORY ONLY under which your paper broadly falls in.
Upload PDF file of the paper.
How to submit paper: