The office culture depends upon the people work in it, and how they are behaving and delivering work and also how they are treating their work and fellow colleagues.
The office culture also made up of the different life experiences each employee brings to the organization.
In respect to make the work culture healthy one need to keep in mind these few points:
1. Communication between the management and staff is essential
2. Ask questions: Never sit with doubts, if there is anything which is bothering and hampering your work then it’s always better to ask.
3. Deliver your work in stipulated time
4. Don’t be so bossy: If you are a boss then try to keep it simple with your juniors, try to sort things out in a simple manner without being harsh.
5. It mainly depends on the language, decision making, and daily work practices
Read More at : blog.gla.ac.in