5 Most Common Kids’ Dental Problems and Their Solutions
Posted on July 10, 2016
About the Department
B.Tech Electronics & Communications is one of the five departments within GLA university’s Institute of Engineering and Technology. Their mission is to provide quality education in the field of Electrical Sciences and help the students to design and develop products and practical solutions for problems in public and private sectors. Department of Electrical Engineering is currently offering B. Tech. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EN); other courses in various areas of Engineering.
Since its inception, this department has contributed significantly to the growth of Electronics & Communications Engineering education and research in India. Many alumni of the department have distinguished themselves in academic institutions, research laboratories, industries and government organizations, both in India and abroad.
The Department has online access to IEEE explore digital library, IEL, Science Direct, Springer and other online journals. Software’s like MATLAB, ETAP, PSPICE and PSIM are available with the Department in order to accelerate the research. Laboratories are fully operational and well equipped with latest equipments to make the students understand the practical aspect of electrical science. Faculty members are dedicated scholars from IITs, NITs and other premier institutes and are committed to advancement of knowledge.
• Fully operational laboratories with latest software’s and hardware
• State – o f – the – Art classrooms
• Excellent student – teacher ratio
• Strong Industry – Institute Interaction
• Highly skilled staff
• High placement percentage
• Strong Alumni base
• Graduates will learn the basics of Electrical and Electronics Engineering disciplines for their successful career in the areas like power generation, non-renewable energy resources, circuit designing and many more.
• Graduates will be able to acquire enough knowledge to pursue higher studies and contribute to research in the discipline and carry out developments relevant to the industry and be globally competitive.
• Graduates will achieve managerial skills, develop team spirit & leadership qualities and be responsible to environment & society.
Course Details: B Tech Electronics & Communications
Duration: 4 years
Eligibility: Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology /Technical Vocational subject Obtained at least 60% marks in the above subjects taken together.
Admission procedure: On the basis of performance in the online Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) test of 2 hours duration and personal interview.
Fees: Fee is Rs. 72,500 per sem. & Rs. 1, 42,000 per annum for B Tech.