Contact Number: 07838023886
- One and a half years experience in the field of teaching in Civil Engineering
M. Tech. (Structural Engg, 2014): NIT DURGAPUR, West Bengal, India.
B. Tech. (Civil Engg, 2012): Jalpaiguri Govt. Engg. College, West Bengal, India.
- 1. Behaviour of concrete bridge deck for variable spacing of longitudinal girder.
Presented at International conference on Sustainable Innovative Techniques in Civil and Environmental Engineering, 5th and 6th June 2013, JNU-New Delhi, India and also published in International Journal of Civil Engineering and Applications, Vol.3, No. 07spl, June 2013, pp 93-97.
- 2. Fundamentals Properties of Air Blast using Coupled Method Part-1.
Presented at International Conference on Innovative Advancements in Engineering & Technology, 7th -8th March, 2014, JNU- Jaipur, India and published in International Journal of Jaipur National University (INROAD), Vol.3, No 1Spl, January - June 2014, pp 72-79.
- 3. Fundamentals Properties of Air Blast using Coupled Method Part-2
Presented at International Conference on Innovations and Advances in Civil Engineering Towards Green and Sustainable Systems”, 28th - 30th April, 2014, CIT-Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.
Postgraduate Thesis Supervised
Working : 01
- Got Gold Medal for securing first position in Post Graduation.
- Qualified National Scholarship Examination of the Secondary Stage at 8th Standard.
- Received Scholarship for securing 177th position in merit list in Senior School Certificate Examination from the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.