Contact Number: 9897311995
Obtain a position in the field of academics where I could utilise my skills and abilities to grow professionally and prove resourceful and innovative for my employer.
- Bright, sharp, hands-on problem solver with good at analysis.
- Ability to handle Multiple Assignments at same time.
- Ability to grasp and apply new techniques.
- Have proven results in the field of teaching and academics.
- Ph.D. in Physics, in the year 1999 from Dr.B.R.Ambedkar University, Agra.
- M.Sc. in Physics, in the year 1994 from Agra University, Agra with 68.00 % (First Div.)
- B.Sc. in the year 1992 from Agra University, Agra with 69.29% (First Div.)
GLA GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS
GLA University, Mathura, India
- March 01, 2015 – till date as Professor in Department of Physics.
- August 01, 2012- February 28, 2015 as Associate Professor in Department of Physics.
- Centre Superintendent, GLA University Examinations.
- Have been President of the Athletics Club.
- Have been Proctor of the University.
GLNA Institute of Technology, Mathura, India
- June 01, 2011-July 31, 2012 as Associate Professor in Department of Physics.
- July 19, 2008-May 31, 2011 as Reader (Associate Professor) in Department of Physics.
- Controller of Examinations.
- Incharge, Discipline Committee.
Sobhasaria Engineering College, Sikar (Raj.), India
- May 22, 2006 –July 18, 2008 as Assistant Professor in Department of Physics.
- December 12, 2001-May 21, 2006 as Lecturer in Department of Physics.
- Head, Department of Physics.(Aug.2003-June 2007)
B.S.A. (P.G.) College, Mathura (U. P.), India
- Two sessions as Lecturer in Department of Physics.
- Sep.1st, 1997-Jan 13, 1999 as Lecturer.
Ph.D. Topic: Study of thermal and elastic properties of ionic solids at high temperatures.
Details: Through the submitted thesis, behaviour of Solids at high pressure and high temperature using various equations of state and thermodynamic relationships has been presented. The solids included for study are typical ionic crystals such as alkali halides viz. LiF, NaF, NaCl, KCl and CsCl, alkaline earth oxides viz. MgO and CaO and geophysical minerals such as MgSiO3 – Perovskite. Studies have also been done on Pressure-Volume-Temperature relationship, thermal expansivity, isothermal bulk modulus, temperature dependence of elastic constants and the volume dependence of the Anderson-Gruneisen parameter for the solids under study.
- Analysis of volume expansion with temperature for some alkali halides along isobars at high pressures. Indian J.Phys. -an international journal 73A (4), 521-531(1999). A. Vijay and T.S.Verma
- Study of volume compression with pressure for some alkali halides along isotherms at high temperatures. Indian J.Phys. -an international journal 74A (5), 493-496(2000). A. Vijay and T.S.Verma
- Analysis of temperature dependence of elastic constants and bulk modulus for ionic solids. Physica B291 (2000) 373-378. A. Vijay and T.S.Verma
- Temperature dependence of elastic constants and volume expansion for cubic and non-cubic minerals. Physica B 349(2004) 62-70. A. Vijay
- Thermal expansivity of HCP iron based on seismic parameters. Physica B391(2007) 157 A. Vijay.
- Analysis of Gruneisen parameter and its volume derivatives for NaCl and hcp iron. Indian J. Pure Appl. Phys. 49 (2011) 825 A. Vijay
- Hartmann’s equation of state for materials at extreme compression. Research J. Recent Sciences Vol. 1(2012), 365-367. A. Vijay.
- Parametric excitation of electro-mechanical vibrations of carbon nano tube with distributed surface charge. Journal of Applied Physics 114, 204304 (2013); A. Vijay and V. K. Tripathi.
- Analysis of the volume dependence of Grüneisen parameter and melting of the hcp iron. High Temperatures-High Pressures 43(2014)47, A.Vijay.
- Presented the paper entitled “Thermo-elastic properties of iron and their applications to Geophysics.” in International Conference on Physics for world and Society Celebration of World Year Physics-2005 during Dec.02-04, 2005 under the joint auspices of University of Rajasthan, Jaipur and Engineering College, Bikaner.
- Presented the paper entitled “Thermal expansivity and bulk modulus at high temperature and high pressure.” in 2ndNational Conference on CMMP during Feb.01-03, 2007 organised by University of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- Presented the paper entitled “Analysis of Gruneisen parameter and its volume dependence.” in National Conference on Recent Developments in Science & Technology during Feb.15-16, 2009 organised by S.V. College, Aligarh.
- Presented the paper entitled “Hartmann’s equation of state for materials at extreme compression.” in 1st Conference during Dec.24-25, 2011 organised by International Science Congress Association (ISC-2011) in Indore.
- Presented the paper entitled “Effect of IMPATT-diode Integration on Rectiangular Patch Microstrip Antenna.” in 2nd Conference during Dec.08-09, 2012 organised by International Science Congress Association in Vrindavan.
- Presented the paper entitled “Electro-mechanical vibrations of CNTs under uniform surface charge distribution.” in QIP/CEP Topical Conference on “Laser Driven Charged Particle Acceleration and Applications.”during April 05-07, 2013 organised by Indian Institute Technology Delhi, New Delhi.
- Presented the paper entitled “Analysis of the volume dependence of Grüneisen parameter and melting of the hcp iron.” in 3rd Conference during Dec.08-09, 2013 organised by International Science Congress Association in Coimbatore.
- Presented the paper entitled “Study of thermo elastic properties of geophysical minerals at high temperatures.” in 4th Conference during Dec.08-09, 2014 organised by International Science Congress Association in Udaipur.
- Presented the paper entitled “Beat Frequency Heating of a Rippled Density Plasma” in National Conference on Materials and their Energy Applications (NCME-14) during Dec.22-24, 2014 organised by S S Jain Subodh PG (Autonomous) College Jaipur.
Workshops & Seminars Attended
- A National level workshop on “Environment and Pollution Awareness: Techno-Scientific and Social Perspectives” in collaboration with AICTE held on June 13, 2004.
- Short-term programme on “Quality Assurance in Technical Education” conducted by National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research, MHRD, Govt. of India, Chandigarh during May 02-06, 2005.
- Participated in the Faculty Development Programme-Teaching & Learning and workshop on Personality Development, Body Language and Counselling System during Aug.-Nov. 2006.
- Short-term programme on “Nano Materials & Their Applications” conducted by National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research, MHRD, Govt. of India, Chandigarh during Nov. 12-16, 2007.
- Participated and gave an insightful presentation in the Faculty Development Programme during Jan.-Feb. 2008.
- Attended a National Seminar on “Quality Education : Accrediation” held on 25th & 26th May 2008, organised by Sobhasaria Engineering College, Sikar, Rajasthan,
- Short-term programme on “Futuristic Nanocomposites” conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur during Dec.08-12, 2008.
- An International workshop on “Nanomaterials” held at Institute of Basic Sciences, Dr.B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra on Dec 23, 2009.
- An IEEE workshop on “Emerging Trends in Microwave Integrated Circuits” Sponsored by IEEE MTT-S Delhi Chapter held on March 13, 2010.
- 2-days workshop on “Terahertz Radiation Generation and Application” Conducted by Department of Physics, IIT, Delhi on March 26-27, 2011.
- Short-term Course on “Smart Nanoceramics & Nano Science Research Tools” conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee during July 13-17, 2011.
- An International workshop on “Nuclear Safety” organized by PSGI, Kanpur held at Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, Kanpur (U.P.) on February 9, 2012.
- 3-Week DST-SERB School-2014 on “High Intensity Laser Plasma Interaction: Theory and Simulations” organized by Department of Physics, IIT Delhi on May 05-23, 2014.
- Fellow Member of International Science Congress Association.
- Have been Referee for an international journal-Physica B: Condensed Matter, Elsevier Science B.V., The Netherlands.
- Have been Referee for National journal-Indian Journal of Pure & Applied Physics, NISCAIR, New Delhi.
- Co-convener in orginising committee of National Seminar on “Quality Education : Accrediation” held on 25th & 26th May 2008 organised by Sobhasaria Engineering College, Sikar, Rajasthan,
- Member, Organising Committee of National Conefernce-2011 on “Leading Change-the revolving dynamics” held on 19th -21st Feb. 2011 organised by GLA University, Mathura,
- Member, Organising Committee of 2nd Conference during Dec.8-9, 2012 organised by ISCA-2nd International Science Congress (ISC-2012) in Vrindavan.
- Have worked as examiner for Ph. D. & M.Phil. (Physics) Dissertations and conducted viva-voce examinations.
Date of Birth: 01-05-1973
Father’s Name: Sh.Om Prakash Vijay
Marital Status: Married